You are looking at the new nzyme website that just went live! The old website was good enough to get started but it was clear from the beginning that it would not scale to what nzyme needs going forward.
Some of the highlights of the new website:
- Massively improved load times
- Built on React for maximum flexibility
- Light/Dark mode switch (super useful when reading the documentation)
- Version switcher for documentation
- Simplified documentation navigation
- Typography improvements for readability
- All blogposts and documentation generated from Markdown with JSX support (You can embed React components!)
- RSS and Atom feeds for blog
- Fully git-based deployment pipeline that does not require any interaction after
git pushto main branch.
Join the nzyme GitHub Sponsors to support the project and enjoy early access to new developments and behind the scenes content.